If you have 2FA enabled on your current device, and wish to use a new device, please follow the steps:
1) Once logged in, click the top right button for the menu to slide out.
2) Click Account > Security.
3) Choose the 2FA you are using and click Disable.
4) Key in the code you received via SMS or Google Authenticator on the 2FA window on your profile then Verify.
5) Click Disable 2FA Now on the email to confirm this action.
6) Now on your new device, you can set up 2FA on your COBINHOOD account as you normally would. A guide on how to do this can be found here.
If you have lost access to your primary 2FA device, please click “Contact us” so we can help you. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
You also can try Two-factor authentication (2FA) reset process.