1. The EOS.IO software introduces a new blockchain architecture designed to enable vertical and horizontal scaling of decentralized applications.
2. EOS is designed to provide an operating system that provides databases, database schemas, and multiple indexes so that users can easily process and store data. EOS can be used to construct DAPP, but also the network resources or computing power for trading.
ICO Starting Date(Based on CMC): 2017/6/26
Total Supply: 900,000,000
Circulating Supply: 621,576,732
EOS Mainnet token swap
The EOS public test network has been officially released. All EOS ERC20 tokens will need to be registered with EOS
before the 2nd of June 2018, 06:59:59 (UTC+8) in order to claim future EOS Blockchain tokens. For more info on the EOS release
their official announcement:
EOS (ERC20) to EOS (
coin) swap timeline on COBINHOOD Exchange
Updated as of 28th May 2018
1. 29th May 00:00 UTC: EOS (ERC20) transactions will be temporarily disabled
All *EOS transactions on all EOS trading pairs will be temporarily halted and all open orders will be cancelled starting from 29th May 2018 00:00 UTC
(*EOS transactions include: depositing, withdrawing, and trading on all available EOS trading pairs)
2. 29th May 00:00 UTC: Account snapshot of EOS (ERC20) holdings
3. (Estimated) 15th June 23:59:59 UTC: EOS token swap (listing & airdrop
COBINHOOD will give the same amount of EOS
tokens according to the amount of EOS (ERC20) tokens the user has during the snapshot.