Follow these quick steps to deposit into a COBINHOOD Exchange account:
1) Once logged in, click the top right button for the menu to slide out.
2) Click Wallet > Deposit.
3) Quickly find the token youwant to deposit by using the search field.
4) Once your desired token is located, click Deposit.
5) A deposit address will then appear which you can copy by clicking the Copy Address button. Alternatively, scan the QR code.
*DO NOT deposit assets from multi-signature wallets, e.g. Bitstamp and tenX. It may lead to invalid or even lost transactions.
6) Use the deposit address you copied from step 5 to transfer your assets into COBINHOOD Exchange.
7) You should receive an e-mail similar to the one below confirming your deposit. If you do not receive it please immediately contact our support team on email@example.com or on our support widget (Web).
Depositing XMR (Monero)
the Address AND the Payment ID. If a deposit transaction does not contain both address and a Payment ID, the deposit will not be traceable back to our exchange.
Note: Please make sure when depositing XMR, you provide both Address and Payment ID, we are not responsible for lost deposits without Payment ID or wrong information.
Update 17/11/2018: The Payment ID format has changed to a longer 64 character format, and the short 16 character format is no longer supported. Please make sure to use the new longer 64 character Payment ID format when depositing XMR.
When depositing EOS, please make sure you provide BOTH the Address and MEMO. Transactions without an Address or MEMO will not be successfully deposited and will not be traceable back to our exchange.
Note: Please make sure when depositing EOS, you provide both Address and Memo, we are not responsible for lost deposits without a Memo or wrong information.
Depositing XRP (Ripple)
When depositing XRP, please make sure you provide BOTH the Address and TAG. Deposits without an Address or TAG will not be successful and will not be traceable back to our exchange.
Note: Please make sure when depositing XRP, you provide both Address and Tag, we are not responsible for lost deposits without a Tag or wrong information.
If you want to learn more about deposit from other wallet
1) If you want to make a deposit from Metamesk, please refer to here.
2) If you want to make a deposit from MyEtherWallet, please refer to here.